As part of the health and safety assessment for the meeting on Thursday 27th May please can we ask anyone attending to:
- Bring their own face mask – these will be worn for the entirety of the meeting unless you are exempt.
- At the door you will be asked to complete the track and trace information / have your temperature checked and sanitise your hands. Should your temperature exceed 38*C you will be asked to leave.
- Within the meeting you will be asked to fill the church from the front back, to socially distance (unless in a bubble) and remain in your seat for the duration of the meeting.
- On completion of the meeting you will be asked to leave from the back first to avoid any crowding.
- After the meeting all seating will be cleaned down.
We are also advising all those attending the meeting take a lateral flow test the day before the meeting. https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-testsThese measures are inline with the Government and local authority guidelines and advice.