The retrospective planning permission for the car park on the Horsted Pond Lane which will provide parking for visitors to the new green park area will be decided at the Wealden Planning Committee Meeting on Thursday 20th September 2018 at 10am at the Civic Community Hall in Hailsham.
The agenda for the meeting is here.
Members of the public are allowed to speak at Planning meetings, and if you want those deciding on this application to take your views into account before reaching a decision, this is the last opportunity to do so.
To speak at this, or any, planning committee here’s what you need to know and do..
* Contact Democratic Services on 01892 602720.
* Registration will be available by phone or in person from 9am, five clear working days before the date of the committee, until 5pm the day before the committee. If spaces are still available, registration in person can also take place on the morning of the committee meeting between 9am and 9.45am.
* The number of speakers are limited to 2 for, and 2 against (with 2 minutes for each speaker), for the majority of planning applications. However for major applications it will be 3 for and 3 against (with 3 minutes allowed for each speaker)
* Keep your comments to relevant planning considerations. Once you have spoken you are unable to enter into further exchanges with the committee.
* If you wish to send any further relevant information relating to the application. This must be sent to the planning service by email firstname.lastname@example.org and should be received by 10.00am on the day before the committee meeting takes place.