Members of Little Horsted Parish are invited to the Little Horsted Parish Meeting on Thursday 22nd April 2021 on Zoom. This meeting will start at 7.00pm.
Laura Sparshatt (Clerk to Little Horsted Parish Meeting)
- Mins from previous meeting 06/03/2021
- Date for Annual Meeting
- Request for funds for St Michaels and All Angels church yard.
- Request from Little Horsted Church of England school for funds to improve infrastructure.
- Update on pond lane meeting (19/04/2021)
- Update on neighbourhood plan.
- Byway application for Worth Lane to Horsted Pond Lane – the documents for this are attached below. If any residents have any queries on this please feel free to contact me. RWO/220 Little Horsted C is for a public footpath. RWO/229 LH A being applied for by OSS is for a byway open to all traffic (BOAT for short) this is specially defined category recorded on the definitive map and statement ( the legal record of public rights of way), and defined as follows:- it is a carriageway and thus a right of way for vehicular rights but one that is mainly for the purposes for which footpaths and bridleways are used, i.e. walkers and horse-riders.
Zoom meeting details:
Meeting ID: 937 4985 6553