Little Horsted Parish Meeting on Thursday 24th June 2021 at 7.30pm
LITTLE HORSTED PARISH MEETING
littlehorsted.org : firstname.lastname@example.org
15th June 2021
Members of Little Horsted Parish are invited to the Little Horsted Parish Meeting on Thursday 24th June 2021 at the Halfway House, Rosehill. This meeting will start at 7.30pm.
Laura Sparshatt (Clerk to Little Horsted Parish Meeting)
1. Mins from previous meeting 06/05/2021
2. Public Rights / Annual Governance & Accountability Return (AGAR) – LS
3. Website Hosting cost – MC
4. Budget for 2021-2022 – LS / MC
5. Signatories – agree the cheque signatories for the ensuing year – MC
6. National Grid – planning application WD/2021/0733/MAJ – proposed development at the junction of Eastbourne Road and the A22 will consist of two new substations and associated buildings. The application can be viewed at: https://planning.wealden.gov.uk/plandisp.aspx?recno=153380 – MC
7. Horsted Green Park – issue update regarding policing, drainage and fencing. LSp
8. St Michael and All Angels church light source funds – discussion concerning the use of funds. MC
9. St Michael and All Angels graveyard maintenance funds – proposal to cover some of the cost with CIL funds – MC
10. “Isfield New Town” discussion with MP update – MC
11. Bentley businesses, issues for residents and discussion on possible solutions – KC / MC
12. Parish phonebox payment from Little Horsted Parish to Kim Clark (the current owner) – MC
13. Outstanding / update on actions from previous meetings.
We hope that the meeting will take place outside weather permitting. Given the change of date for the removal of covid restrictions residents will be asked to:
Complete the track and trace information provided by the halfway house.
Wear masks while inside.
Use hand sanitizer.
Maintain social distancing.
Allow for temperature checks – anyone with a temperature of over 38 degrees will be asked to leave the meeting.
The meeting will be kept to a minimum to reduce risks of infection.
These measures are inline with the government’s “safe working” guidance and district guidance.