Use of U1 Licence at Bradford’s Farm:
This site has now been closed due to:
- The materials being tipped not conforming to the licenses issued.(please note that these licenses have now been revoked).
- That two licences were held for the same site.
- The tipping is adjacent to the stream – leading to problems with wildlife and the possibility of contamination of a waterway. The waterways and wildlife teams will be inspecting the site.
- The gateway to site will be blocked to prevent further tipping.
Use of U1 Licence at Totease Farm:
The licenses for this site have been withdrawn due to-
- Ownership of the site shown having changed.
- Two licenses being in operation for the same site.
- The precise position of the proposed tip being unclear.