Please note that the grants programme and deadline is different this year due to the pandemic. Depending on the response to this fund, there may be an opportunity to apply for small and capital grants in a few weeks.
Recovery grants are available from Wealden District Council to help local groups and village organisations continue the valuable work they do for the community.
Any third sector organisation with Wealden beneficiaries, and groups which have previously supported the community hub can apply for between £500 and £5000, to be spent by the end of March 2021, for projects that benefit the people of the Wealden District.
What the grant can be used for:
· to enable voluntary and community organisations to continue the valued services and support they provide to our communities – this could include core costs which have been affected by the pandemic and/or loss of income
· to continue to provide support, where needed, to those most vulnerable and/or affected by the Covid-19 emergency
· to promote physical and mental wellbeing
· to ensure resilience of community and voluntary groups in the future
· the provision of services using alternative delivery models to pre Covid-19 to accommodate physical distancing measures and guidelines for operating these as changes occur through the pandemic lifecycle – this may include equipment, software etc
If you need any advice and or have any questions after reading the form, please firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01323) 443520